We have now modified Majestic’s website so that even free users can see the “Top 10″ of everything for any website, to give a much better “feeling” of what you get with the paid version of Majestic.
- In Majestic Site Explorer, once logged in to a free account, users will see:
- The details of the top 10 links to any site
- The Newest 10 links found
Compare two Lists
Sometimes, it may be necessary to compare data between two columns in an Excel spreadsheet. It is particularly important, when analysing backlinks for example, to de-duplicate lists of data into some kind of useful list of domains that is easier… Continue reading
We’re proud to be able to offer upgrades in service that our clients request to make their Majestic SEO experience more enjoyable.
In this spirit, we’ve added the option to sort standard report results by flow metrics. Now you can order your backlink results in standard reports by trust or citation flow alongside our existing options of source url, anchor text or date.
Just to let you know a few improvements which have been made to our site –
• If you are a Mac user, we have improved the drop down menu option so formatting is not lost and menu displays are easier to use and select
• Date formatting is now available in local language and time
• Within the Backlinks section of Site Explorer, there is additional
By now, most SEOs will know that Google has moved entirely over to HTTPS, in the process removing all keyword data for analytics systems.
Fortunately, this does not affect Majestic SEO as we have never sought to use data gleaned from Google.
Majestic Already Has Keyword Data
If you put a keyword or phrase into Majestic SEO’s search box today, you will immediately see the following… Continue reading