Archive for the ‘Development’ Category
Today our new Search Explorer took its first baby steps into trying to index real search results. Although on the 23rd of October we launched Search Explorer in time for Pubcon, we said at the time that we were working with a limited data set. We have now rolled the results out to include URLs from our… Continue reading
Today marks a major milestone for Majestic.
Some people may have THOUGHT we were launching things regularly over the last year – but this will take search optimization technology tools to the next level. Majestic SEO are pleased to announce the alpha of our Search Explorer™, a specialized search engine which ranks pages based on how influential on the web graph they are based on a given search… Continue reading
We have now modified Majestic’s website so that even free users can see the “Top 10″ of everything for any website, to give a much better “feeling” of what you get with the paid version of Majestic.
- In Majestic Site Explorer, once logged in to a free account, users will see:
- The details of the top 10 links to any site
- The Newest 10 links found
Just to let you know a few improvements which have been made to our site –
• If you are a Mac user, we have improved the drop down menu option so formatting is not lost and menu displays are easier to use and select
• Date formatting is now available in local language and time
• Within the Backlinks section of Site Explorer, there is additional
By now, most SEOs will know that Google has moved entirely over to HTTPS, in the process removing all keyword data for analytics systems.
Fortunately, this does not affect Majestic SEO as we have never sought to use data gleaned from Google.
Majestic Already Has Keyword Data
If you put a keyword or phrase into Majestic SEO’s search box today, you will immediately see the following… Continue reading