Archive for the ‘Development’ Category
We have now modified Majestic’s website so that even free users can see the “Top 10″ of everything for any website, to give a much better “feeling” of what you get with the paid version of Majestic.
- In Majestic Site Explorer, once logged in to a free account, users will see:
- The details of the top 10 links to any site
- The Newest 10 links found
Just to let you know a few improvements which have been made to our site –
• If you are a Mac user, we have improved the drop down menu option so formatting is not lost and menu displays are easier to use and select
• Date formatting is now available in local language and time
• Within the Backlinks section of Site Explorer, there is additional
By now, most SEOs will know that Google has moved entirely over to HTTPS, in the process removing all keyword data for analytics systems.
Fortunately, this does not affect Majestic SEO as we have never sought to use data gleaned from Google.
Majestic Already Has Keyword Data
If you put a keyword or phrase into Majestic SEO’s search box today, you will immediately see the following… Continue reading
If you download and format a lot of data from our website then you will be pleased to know we have been making a number of improvements to the “download data” option within Site Explorer. You can now change the order of the popup options when you “download data”.
Have you ever tried to search for a really long URL on the Majestic Site Explorer, and then noticed because of the number of characters, the formatting of the homepage has been misaligned? Well, we have now improved the configuration so all information will be contained on the one web page.
By all means try it now… Continue reading