We currently have the following vacancies:
Sales & MarketingTeam:
Business Partner Curator – Job description
Location: Faraday Wharf, Birmingham,
Salary: Reporting to the Marketing Director, this is a full time role, 5 days a week for 37.5 hours. The salary will be commensurate with experience
Education: Mostly likely educated to degree level, but at least Qualified to A-Level with at least a B grade at GCSE in Maths and English
Purpose of Job/Key objectives: MajesticSEO.com is a specialist Search Engine, with the largest Link Intelligence database in the world, mapping how websites link to each other. You will curate relationships with our largest prospective clients, forming legal agreements and forging new business opportunities through the syndication of our API.
* To liaise with about 20 existing high value clients to Majestic to foster the relationship and help them get the most out of Majestic by providing timely information about developments and co-sponsorship opportunities.
* Develop new key account partners, by identifying high potential customers with high end web technologies and showing them the value that our data can add to their own web based technologies.
* To nurture these leads from discussion through to legally binding contracts.
In this role you will be the anchor for future Business Curators as our technology develops into wider markets.
- Highly organised with good administrative and IT skills, ideally including Salesforce experience;
- Ability to understand and adapt legal contracts;
- Able to work as part of a team or individually to meet deadlines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop;
- Good research and internet skills.
- Previous sales experience in a digital economy business;
- An understanding of what an API is;
- A passion for technology would also be desirable, but isn’t essential to the role.
Main functions of the role:
- To curate leads using Salesforce to develop a good understanding of companies interested in using Majestic’s data.
- To negotiate by phone, by email and often in person, to build strong relationships with developers and business influencers within these organisations.
- To handle legal aspects of the contract between Majestic and the clients.
- To engage with new prospects at Conferences – particularly Expos and to manage the stands.
- To uphold data protection regulations and the confidentiality agreements of Majestic 12 Ltd
- To be willing to contribute to other team activities in line with the role
To Apply: In the first instance, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this initial contact, please tell us where you first heard of the vacancy.
Closing Date: 18th August 2014
Please note interviews will take place w/c 25th August 2014.